(During their Trial Membership period (3 months), new members are not required to purchase a 'Club Membership')
Fast Start Orientation
- 1 Session: $45
- 1 Month (1 class/week; approx. 4 group classes): $80
- 1 Month (2 classes/week; approx. 8 group classes): $125
Special Offer Available! ➥
- 1 Lesson: $45
- Open Fencing Floor Fee: $20/session
- Equipment Rental: $10/session
Note: All participants are required to obtain a membership with 'USA Fencing'. To get more info about memberships, please CLICK HERE.
- Monthly: $60/month (requires an initial 4 month contract)
Club Member Benefits
Your membership provides you with the following member-only privileges:
- Unlimited access to Open Fencing sessions.
- Free use of club equipment (electric weapons, lamés, body cords, etc.).
- Discounted club services such as group classes, private lessons, and equipment repair.
- Access to travel coaching.
Members typically select one item from each of the following groups:
Weekly Class (1 class/week; billed monthly): $50
Unlimited Classes (fencers can attend any classes that are at or below their level; billed monthly): $80
- 1 Lesson: $35
- 10-Pack of Lessons: $300 (This flexible lesson package allows student to schedule lesson at any available time. Lessons can be cancelled or rescheduled as long as the coach is notified within 24 hours of the schedule lesson time, otherwise the lesson will be forfeited. Lessons from this package must be used within 90 days of purchase).
- Monthly Lesson Promo: $100/mo. for 1 lesson/week (Fencers must be enrolled in Unlimited Class Option to be eligible for this promotion. This lesson package requires a fencer to select a recurring lesson time each week. This lesson time cannot be changed or rescheduled without consent of the coach. Missed lessons will not be made up unless they were missed on behalf of the coach.)
Travel Coaching Fees
- Local Tournaments: FREE for Club Members
- Regional Tournaments: $50/event + travel expenses (split by total members attending)
- National Tournaments: $100/event + travel expenses (split by total members attending)
- Troubleshooting Fee: $5 (waived if repair is made)
- Repairs: Various Costs (see price list at club)
*First-time students can receive their very own starter gear kit to keep when they purchase 3 months of classes (2 classes/week or 1 class/week + 3 private lessons) and pay upfront in full ($375 total). Starter sets include a basic mask, washable glove, cotton back-zip jacket, cotton underarm protector and practice weapon (chest protector is included for females), which is valued at $150+. Upgrades are available at additional charges. This offer is is for first time students only, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer subject to change without notice. Please contact club for details.