(Guests are not required to purchase a 'Club Membership' during their first 3 months.)
- 1 Month (1 class/week; approx. 4 group classes): $80
- 1 Month (2 classes/week; approx. 8 group classes): $125
Special Offer Available! ➥
- 1 Lesson: $45
- Open Fencing Floor Fee: $20
- Equipment Rental: $10
Note: All participants are required to obtain a membership with 'USA Fencing'. To get more info about memberships, please CLICK HERE.
- $60/month (requires a 4 month contract)
Club Member Benefits
Your membership provides you with the following member-only privileges:
- Unlimited access to Open Fencing sessions.
- Free use of club equipment (electric weapons, lamés, body cords, etc.).
- Heavily discounted club services such as group classes, private lessons, and equipment repair.
- A 10% discount on equipment purchases (when ordered through the club), free shipping on ordered items and free exchanges.
- Access to travel coaching.
Members typically select one item from each of the following groups:
1 Month (1 class/week): $50
1 Month (unlimited classes/week): $80
- 1 Lesson: $35
- 10-Pack of Lessons: $300
- Monthly Lesson Promo: $100/mo. for 1 lesson/week (see coach for details)
Travel Coaching Fees
- Regional Tournaments: $50/event + travel expenses (split by total members attending)
- National Tournaments: $100/event + travel expenses (split by total members attending)
- Troubleshooting Fee: $5 (waived if repair is made)
- Repairs: Various Costs (see price list at club)
* New students can receive their very own brand new starter set when they purchase 3 months of classes (2 classes/week) and pay upfront in full ($125/mo = $375 total) or when they purchase a 10-pack of private lessons ($400). Starter sets include a basic mask, washable glove, cotton back-zip jacket, cotton underarm protector and practice weapon (chest protector is included for females). Upgrades are available at additional charges. This offer is available for a limited time only, cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer subject to change without notice. Please contact club for details.