Advanced Training Facility
2543R Lebanon Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
We are conveniently located just minutes from Downtown Nashville, behind the former 'Castrillo's Pizza' location on Lebanon Pike. You will need to drive to the rear of the building, which you can access via any of the alley ways in the strip mall.
Tuesday thru Friday: 5pm-9pm (or later)
Saturday: 10am-1pm (closed on occasion; please confirm in advance)
Our 5,500 sq. ft. facility is the largest fencing club in the State of Tennessee. Music City Fencing Club is outfitted with 8 regulation fencing strips with state-of-the-art electronic scoring machines, designed to give fencers plenty of opportunity to train, compete, and have fun. Our strips are on a custom built sprung floor designed to provide comfort and safety for our athletes. MCFC is the premier training facility in the region, providing athletes with ample space, equipment, and high-level instruction to meet all of their fencing and fitness goals.
- 8 fencing strips with state-of-the-art electronic scoring machines and overhead reels.
- LED Repeater lights on every strip.
- Grounded metal fencing strips.
- 3,000 sq. ft. of training/competition space.
- Custom built sprung floor, designed specifically for fencing and installed by Kanilli Enterprises.
- 13' ceilings.
- Central a/c and heating.
- Multi-stall men's & women's restrooms.
- Members lounge w/ coffee bar, refrigerator and microwave.
- Full-service armory for equipment repair.
- Fencing Gear Pro-shop.
- Energy efficient LED lighting.
- Spacious men's & women's changing rooms.
- Parking Lot